Hey y’all! It’s been a really long while i know. I can finally use my fixed laptop 😀 anyway, it’s almost Easter, so i thought to share this craft from Country Living!
I love the simple look xD Later this week I’m gonna find a craft to do before I get a pack of mason jars yay
Hey everybody, I am trying to post on my tablet right now, ( its a nook hd, yeah I know, I know I really just use it for pinterest and netflix lol) which has a really hard to use keyboard so there might be typos xD
Ok so I love deer. Reindeer(or should I say caribou) too. I mean I like their silhouettes on tees, hats, decor, anything, haha. So I decided to show this easy and creative deer decor.
So, without any further adieu, the craft:
Hope y’all like it!
Hey everybody! How was your Thanksgiving? Here is a great DIY fall decor idea, from Infarrantly Creative. I love the rustic-ness in these candle holders!
And for the next month (I’m not sure how long) we won’t be having a computer so I probably won’t be posting anything for a while, unless I use my iPod but Safari always crashes when I try there 😡 … but I’ll definitely try.
The instructions are on the site!
Yeah, again, another one of my super late posts involving holidays. Wow. Well here it is!
Find how to make it here!
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving everyone 🙂
Wow, you can probably tell I like these mason jars. This candle holder is awesome and so pretty! It would make a great table centerpiece for Thanksgiving I think.
And I dunno bout you, but I feel a little unprepared for Thanksgiving (even though I obviously don’t need to like prepare my house for guests or anything I’m a kid xD) #unprepared ha.
Well, happy craftin’!
I’ve been a little busy.. Here is a pretty fall craft from WhimZeeCal! I wish I had pine cones in my yard, but you can always buy some at a craft store such as Michael’s.
Here are the instructions..
– A pinecone
– Acrylic paint in three or four different shade of the same color
– Angled paint brush
– An old toothbrush
1. Take your toothbrush and clean off any dirt or bugs (recommend doing this step outdoor).
2. Take your paint brush and apply the first shade on to 1/4 of the pinecone (recommend starting with the darkest shade at the bottom of the pinecone and working your way up).
3. Continue painting the next shade to the next 1/4 of the pinecone.
4. Repeat step 3 with the rest of the shades until you reach the top. – See more at: http://www.whimzeecal.com/2013/09/diy-friday-ombre-pinecone-tutorial.html#sthash.fCVon7DX.dpuf
A great craft! So cute ❤
Want to make a lovely journal? This is such a creative little journal you can find at Design Mom.
I was actually just decorating a journal I found xD