I’ve been a little busy.. Here is a pretty fall craft from WhimZeeCal! I wish I had pine cones in my yard, but you can always buy some at a craft store such as Michael’s.
Here are the instructions..
– Acrylic paint in three or four different shade of the same color
– Angled paint brush
– An old toothbrush
1. Take your toothbrush and clean off any dirt or bugs (recommend doing this step outdoor).
2. Take your paint brush and apply the first shade on to 1/4 of the pinecone (recommend starting with the darkest shade at the bottom of the pinecone and working your way up).
3. Continue painting the next shade to the next 1/4 of the pinecone.
4. Repeat step 3 with the rest of the shades until you reach the top. – See more at: http://www.whimzeecal.com/2013/09/diy-friday-ombre-pinecone-tutorial.html#sthash.fCVon7DX.dpuf